A downloadable game for Windows
Latest version: 0.5.1
Released on: 27-2-2017
Protect the planet!
Aliens have invaded Earth to...
Who cares!? Grab a gun and stop them already!
Somethin's Brewin' is a first-person roguelite shoot-em-up, which started development in early December 2016.
The game is currently in a very early stage of development and can be downloaded and played for free as long as the pre-alpha lasts. All feedback is very welcome!
I will try to introduce major updates at least once every 2 weeks with potential mini-updates / hotfixes in between.
- Procedurally generated levels
- Supply drops
- 5 Collectible weapons
- Multiple aliens, including a boss
- 1 Achievement (Disclaimer: It's a placeholder)
- Options menu
- Vending machines
Planned pre-alpha features
- More weapons
- More enemies
- Better environment
- Permanent Unlockables
- See Trello for more...
Latest update (hotfix)
- Particles - Replaced any form of 'realistic' particle with more appropriate square particles.
- No collision on a road tile in the vending machine area
Sidenote: Whilst Linux and Mac builds are planned, I will focus on creating solid gameplay before I shift my attention to building for other platforms.
Click download now to get access to the following files: